Ivey Global Leader Scholarship Award at Ivey University in Canada: Ivey University is currently accepting applications from international students for Ivey Global Leader Scholarship Award. This scholarship recognizes high-performing candidates who have demonstrated leadership potential in their previous experience and who will bring valuable international perspectives to the classroom environment.
The University has ten Ivey Global Leader Awards available at a value of $50,000 CDN each. You must have been born outside of Canada and be residing in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean at the time of application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ivey University, Canada
Scholarship to be taken at: Ivey University, Canada
Scholarship level: Graduate program
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Award: 10
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration and Business Management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Ivey Global Leader Scholarship Award 2021 | DETAILS
You must also meet the academic admissions standards (GPA and GMAT) as well as demonstrating strong performance in the admissions interview process. Recipients will be determined by the admissions committee.
Candidates interested for Ivey Global Leader Scholarship Award at Ivey University in Canada 2021(Fully-funded) are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international Students.
- International students from Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean.
- Applicants must have a first degree or equivalent in the related field.
- Candidates are highly recommended to submit a profile assessment as a way of introducing yourself prior to applying.
- You must also meet the academic admissions standards (GPA and GMAT) as well as demonstrating strong performance in the admissions interview process.
The following benefits will be awarded to the international students;
- Ten(10) Ivey Global Leader Awards available
- Scholarship valued at $50,000 CDN each
How-to-Apply: To apply to Ivey Business School, you are required to assemble and prepare a variety of materials that will help assess your qualifications. Ensure you meet all admission criteria and have all required supporting documentation before starting your application.
The online application includes two required written essays and two required video essays. You should also have the following available before applying:
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT score
- Language test (if required for ESL applicants)
- 2–3 references
Application Deadline: April 12, 2021