Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Solutions Developer
Job ID: 48912
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Computer Software
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Work with the business to design cutting edge custom-applications that will allow our meet business to stay ahead of the competition and achieve their strategic goals.
- Design structures and tools for systems which meet business needs, delivering the technical visualization of proposed applications for approval by the business and execution by the development team:
- Reduced number of incidents
- Successful implementations
- Translating technical plans into detailed designs for implementation using selected products:
- Successful implementations
- Meet deadlines.
- Ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly:
- No service impact
- Reduced number of incidents.
- Work with users and business units to gather project requirements and define scope of work
- Transform business requirements into optimal systems implementations, as well as.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree: IT and Computer Sciences
- Project Management Certification
- Demonstrable Programming skills
- 3 – 4 years experience in:
- Application development in .NET (VB and/or C#)
- Relational database experience (MS SQL Server focused)
- Competency Description: The design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
Trouble Shooting Ability:
- Competency Description: Knowledge and understanding of IT diagostic tools including the replication of errors in test environments.
- Competency Description: Ability to write programming code based on a prepared design.
Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC):
- Competency Description: Knowledge and understanding of the standards and phases of implementing new systems or software.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Code Writing
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Trouble shooting ability.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Share to a friend who needs this