Are you looking for financial support to begin your academic journey in USA? Portland State University is pleased to provide financial support to intelligent international students through its International Student Retention Scholarships. The educational award is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The financial aid positions will be granted to those financial needy overseas students who wish to enroll in the undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate degree programme in the United State.
Portland State University (PSU) is a public research university in Portland, Oregon. It was established in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution. It is comprised of seven constituent colleges, offering undergraduate degrees in one hundred and twenty-three fields and postgraduate degrees.
Why you should study at Portland State University? It is an exceptional university with students at the heart and learning societies where teachers are connected not only with their course area but also with the city where they live in.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 18 January 2021.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Institution: Portland State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate
- Value of Award: Sum of $1,500
- Number of Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable countries: Students from all over the world can apply.
- Available Courses: Any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: All aspiring students must meet the given requirements:
- Must be an International students that is from outside the home country
- Candidates must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this opportunity, aspirants must take admission in the undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide high school transcripts, grades and other important academic records along with your graduate certificate, diploma or exam results or certificates. If you have taken any college or university classes, submit transcripts of all universities or college attended.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an overall GPA of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Requirement: If you do not provide evidence of a good command in English language, the university will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
Beneficiaries will receive a $1,500 tuition waiver for a maximum of six terms and awarded to international undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate students.