Scholarships are beneficial in todays world, it assist scholars achieve their academic desires. Examining this reason, Western Illinois University, USA is offering the International Presidential Scholarships to bright and intelligent students who wish to earn a degree for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This academic funds is aimed to help applicants who want to pursue a University’s Undergraduate degree or graduate degree.
Established in 1899,The Western Illinois University aims to invite more proficient students as freshmen and a promenade by which the skilled beginners could distinguish themselves from other students at the university.
Why choose the Western Illinois University? The university comprises four educative institutes that help learners grow their abilities in various fields, i.e., Business & Technology, Arts & Sciences, Fine Arts & Communication, Education & Human Services, and an Honors College, the School of Extended Studies nontraditional programs.
Scholarship Deadline: May 15, 2021.
- Imperial College London Electrical/Electronic Engineering PhD Scholarships in UK
- Directors International Excellence Scholarships at Newcastle University, UK
- International Student Services Scholarships at Columbus State University, USA
- Trine University Academic Tuition international awards in USA
- University of Edinburgh GREAT Scholarships for Sustainable Future 2021/2022
- FDU International Undergraduate Freshmen Scholarships, USA
- International Presidential Scholarships at Western Illinois University, USA
- Snow College International Merit Awards in USA 2021
- International Undergraduate Awards at La Roche University, USA 2021
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA 2021
The Western Illinois University will offer a continuous stipend of $3,000 for the fall and spring semesters.
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. Only after that, they are qualified to appeal for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit the copy of the passport along with all academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a degree comparable to a recognized U.S. bachelor or high-school degree.
- Language Requirement: If you are not an English speaking student, submit adequate English proficiency scores on one of the given exams: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the globe
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this grants, the students must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have to be a newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, a non-sponsored international scholar, enrolling at WIU for the first time.
- Aspirants need to have at least 3.00 GPA (confirmed by WIU), renewable for a second year with a 3.0 GPA maintained.
- Scholars enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
- University: Western Illinois University
- Department: Not known
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Share to a friend who needs this