University of Houston Victoria is excited to receive submissions for the International Office Scholarships. This is one great opportunity to unlock your academic ability. The program is intended for students towards the 2022/2023 academic year.
The scheme solely wants to support students overseas who wish to complete an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
University of Houston Victoria – About
UHV was established in 1971. University of Houston Victoria has a registration of more than 4,300 scholars. It is a public institution of higher learning in Victoria, Texas. The university campus spreads across 20 acres (8.1 ha) in Victoria with a satellite location at UHV Katy.
Why study at the University of Houston Victoria? They imbibe great qualities to their students such as student leadership, collegiality, and good citizenship. They uphold the academic mission of UHV and make students get the funding and assistance necessary to excel at UHV, and in the community. They add to a healthy, safe, and productive academic environment and are responsive to the needs of their diverse student population.
UHV is one of 4 institutions in the University of Houston System. The school is separately accredited, runs academic programs independently and awards its own degrees, and manages its own administration. UHV is a stand-alone university; it is not a branch campus of the University of Houston (UH). Although UHV and UH are both component institutions of the University of Houston System, they are different degree-awarding universities.
The management and control of the University of Houston Victoria is in the hands of the Board of Regents of the University of Houston System. The board has all the rights, powers, and duties that it has with respect to the organization and control of other institutions in the System; however, UHV is reserved as a separate and distinct institution.
International Office Scholarships – Summary
Application Deadline: Still open
- Awarding Institution: University of Houston Victoria
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award Type: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country: USA
International Office Scholarships – Eligibility
To eligible for International Office Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirement below:
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities
- Courses: The award will be granted in any course taught by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Admitted student at UHV
- Applicants have to be F-1/J-1 international scholars before the beginning of the awarding semester.
- Applicants must be registered as undergraduate or graduate foreign students at UHV.
- J-1 Self-paying and Sponsored students are qualified to be awarded the scholarship.
How to Apply for International Office Scholarships
To Apply for International Office Scholarships, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: To apply for the program, entrants are advised to register in the undergraduate and graduate degree programs at the university.
- Needed Documents: Send official transcripts copies via email to Admissions or mail them to the address below:
- University of Houston-Victoria 3007 N. Ben Wilson St. Victoria, TX 77901 Attn: Admissions & Student Recruitment and proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination
- Admission Prerequisites: Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Prerequisites for Language: All applicants attending the University of Houston-Victoria must be skilled in the usage of English. Irrespective of the status of immigration, entrants whose educational instruction has not been in the English language and/or whose native language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency.
Benefits of International Office Scholarships
- The University of Houston Victoria will provide the educational fund for applicants in the USA.