The University of Victoria is glad to offer the International IB Scholarships for students in Canada. This grant is open to all interested international applicants for the academic session 2021-2022.
This academic funding programme is open for international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Victoria, Canada.
Victoria University is also called UniVic, a lively, young and prestigious Canadian university. It is known for its splendid spot in the town of Victoria, British Columbia’s capital. Its world-class facilities and well-established faculty members are globally known.
Why you should study at the University of Victoria? This university offers more than 20,000 students creative programmes. In the most remarkable academic setting in Canada, dynamic, hands-on learning, research that has a critical impact, and discovery and innovation provide an advantage that cannot be found anywhere else.
Application for Scholarship Closes: March 15, 2021
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
The University of Victoria will offer a scholarship award of amount $2,500 CDN to the eligible international students in Canada.
- How to Apply: To apply, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be completing the International Baccalaureate program with a least of 32 points.
- University: University of Victoria
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Grant: $2,500 CDN
- Number of Grants: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in Canada.