International Graduate AUM Scholarships in USA To enhance and develop academically strong and needy students, Auburn University at Montgomery is offering International graduate funding opportunities in the United States of America.
This grant is designed to assist both existing and new International applicants who wish to commence a Masters degree Course work at the University for the 2021-2022 academic term.
Auburn University at Montgomery is a world wide hub of research and education. It offers undergraduate and graduate majors and degree programs across disciplines. With over 90 degree programs, AUM ranks among the top universities in the Southeastern U.S. by U.S. News and World Report.
Why study at AUM? At the University, students can gain relatable experience by participating in internships at area companies. Also, students are offered with excellent working and study environment that is diverse, inclusive and supports the creative potential of students, faculty, and staff.
Scholarship Type: Masters
Application for scholarship closes: July 15
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Auburn University at Montgomery will offer to all eligible and high deserving applicants, the grant worth of $2,000 a year ($1, 000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters).
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must take admission in a graduate degree program at AUM. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form for the grant.
- Required Documents: You must attach your official transcript from each university you have attended.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English Language. If your basic language is not English then you will need to show proof if your English language proficiency. You can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points). More information about English proficiency test requirements.
Qualifications for Scholarship
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Degree course: Graduate degree in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- New Students: Undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores:
- 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT
- 520 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT 6.0 on IELTS
- Current Students:25 cumulative AUM grade-point average
- University: Auburn University at Montgomery
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants:$2,000 a year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in USA.