Flexedge Limited – Our client is an emerging but diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in cooling systems including HVAC, Industrial cooling, mobile refrigeration and general industrial electrical and mechanical machine parts. Utilizing turnkey design, design integration and currently building and expanding an in house team capacity.
We are seeking a suitable and competent candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: Installation Technician
- An experienced HVAC technician with installation and post-installation maintenance.
- He/ She must be technically sound and of high integrity to drive, deliver on the stringent service level agreement we have with on our cooling products and general industrial machinery.
- Carrying out diagnostics, fault isolation, site surveys and participate in preparing bills of Quantities (BOQs).
- Must be resourceful, knowledge savvy and diverse.
- Liaise and maintain a good relationship with network, clients, architects, consultants, Technicians, contractor and end-user.
- Responsible of implementation, project documentation and sign-off
- Participate in initiating, planning, and managing projects.
- Involved in all stages of projects execution.
- Ensure smooth progress and completion of projects within cost, timeframe and quality standards.
- To work with supervisor/manager to secure all necessary technical clearances and fulfil authorities’ approval.
- Results orientated, self-motivated team player with good interpersonal, communication skills and able to work independently.
- Relevant technical school education in any relevant field.
- Experience in at least two of this key area AC, HVAC, electrical design, solar panel, power design is preferred.
- Proficient in Any engineering design software, MS Office is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawing, details backed up with matching competence.
- Hands-on Experience is required
Salary and Benefit
- Pay/ benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Installation Technician” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.