Located in the city of Bloomington, Illinois, Illinois Wesleyan University has more than 2,000 college students from all around the world, and offers over 60 majors and programs. The university ranks #80 in National Liberal Arts Colleges and #81 in Best Value Schools.
The Admission in Illinois Wesleyan University is very competitive as the Illinois Wesleyan acceptance rate is about 59%.
See other Scholarship Opportunity:
- Top 15 Latest Scholarship. Apply Now!
- Chevening Scholarships for International Students to Study in UK 2021/2022 [Now Open]
- Africa Continent Scholarship at Niagara College in Canada, 2020
- 2020 Narhari Sharma Memorial Award for International Students at Conestoga College, Canada
- University of Canada West MBA Foundation Study Grant – Scholarships in Canada
Illinois Wesleyan University’s goal is to provide its students special attention and guidance through their academic path. And this what makes it the institution as one of the best in the country.
- Deadline: 1 Jan/15 Feb 2021 (Annual).
- Course starts: Fall 2021.
- Country: USA.
- City: Illinois.
- Host Institution: Illinois Wesleyan University.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Level of study: Bachelors Degree.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are available for international students who are interested in applying for the first year of Bachelors programs in any subject. There’s two types of scholarships: Merit-Based Scholarships and President’s Scholarships.
The Merit-Based Scholarships value is between US$16,000 and US$30,000 per year (renewable for up to 4 years). And the President’s Scholarships are full-tuition scholarships.
International students applying for the Merit-Based Scholarships should have outstanding academic achievement and meet the required test scores on the entrance exams.
For the President’s Scholarships, international candidates are selected depending on their high qualification based on their academic achievements, interests and talents.
How to apply:
There’s no need to apply for the Merit-Based Scholarships as the students are automatically considered for the scholarships after the admissions application.
President’s Scholarships however needs a seperation application that should be submitted by 15 February 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
For Need-Based Financial Aid, a detailed analysis must be provided by submitting the CSS PROFILE before 1 January 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
Check their official website for more detailed information.
See other Opportunity to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
Share to a friend who needs this