Mole is a skin problem that happens to male and female, young and old. It can be caused by either through genetics or too much exposure to sunlight. You can fight against moles with the following:
· Apple Cider Vinegar: Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and make use of a bandage to tape the hold the cotton ball unto the moles for eight hours.
· Baking Soda and Castor Oil: You can form a paste from these two ingredients and just apply it on the mole to get rid of it.
· Garlic: Use a half clove of garlic on the mole for four hours every day.
Acne is the most common skin problem and it can be treated with the following natural methods:
· Baking Soda: Apply a paste of baking soda and water on the face then allow it sit for 20minutes before washing off with warm water which is effective in clearing acne.
· Cucumber and Tomato: Apply the mixture of cucumber juice with tomato pulp on the face for 15minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
It is recommended to make use of these natural remedies to treat skin problems to help reduce skin irritation and other allergies. It is also not costly which can help offer a clear and healthy skin.