Most of the skin problems and conditions which include acne, moles, blackheads and skin tags are often caused by poor dietary plan and bad habits common to most people these days. These skin problems might be as a result of hormonal imbalances and excessive exposure of the skin to the sun. It could be very embarrassing to see those spots; acne blackheads and other skin condition disfigure the skin.
It is due to this that several people nowadays resolved to use modern day cosmetic products which they believe to be the appropriate method to have their skin back to being clear and flawless. On the other hand, these products are packed with several chemicals that are even more dangerous to the skin and end up leaving it in a worst state. This implies that those products have side effects and don’t also work effectively. Rather than wasting a lot of money on those products, why can’t you opt for other natural homemade remedies that will offer you the desired results at a low cost?
Here are natural remedies that can help solve skin problems effectively. You can give a trial to these remedies to get a healthy and flawless skin.
Dark spots are mostly caused by excessive sun exposure or aging. You can easily fight against these discolored patches by making use of the following:
· Onion juice: Extract the juice from an onion and apply it to dark spots and then let it stay there for about 10 to 15minutes before rising off with warm water. Repeat this method once daily for better results.
· Lemon: Lemon is a bleaching agent which is very effective in removing dark spots also. You only need to soak a cotton swab in lemon juice and then rub off the dark spots two times daily.
· Vitamin C serum: Applying some organic vitamin C serum on the dark spots to fight against them.
· Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a natural herbal remedy that has been recognized with special healing properties. It is effective in eliminating dark spots by simply rubbing some aloe-vera gel on the spots and let it stay there for about 30minutes daily.
This form of skin problem is due to the human papilomavirus (HPV). It is an infection that exists on the outer layer of the skin. You can get rid of it at home by make use of the following remedies:
· Apple Cider Vinegar: Just soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and place on the wart then hold securely with a bandage. Let it stay on the wart overnight or for 24hours. Kindly repeat the process every night.
· Garlic: This is another natural remedy that can eliminate warts. The Natural Society confirms that you can remove a wart in two weeks with the use of crushed garlic and garlic juice. Simply rub the crushed garlic on wart and hold in place with a bandage every night. Repeat it twice in a day.
· Bananas: Simply rub banana peels on the wart every night for it to clear off the skin.
· Raw honey: Apply some honey directly on the wart then cover with a bandage. Let it stay overnight and repeat every day.
Share to a friend who needs this