If you have a passion for answering the test and sharing your information from simple topics to serious topics, you can make money by doing so!
This article shows you exactly how it works, the types of questions you ask, and how you earn money from answering questions.
It also shows you up to 13 original programs and apps that pay you for answering questions!
But of course, with earning money by answering the online test, it is not always recognized that you can earn a lot of money. With most of them, you always have to get the answers correctly to get any points at all or win any money.
Making money by testing the online competition is really a real way to earn extra money from the side, no doubt about it.
There are already real programs that push people to answer questions.
But you should be good at answering questions to make this a success.
It’s not as easy as paying for watching videos or paying for listening to music, but it may be more exciting, especially for those who love challenges.
Also, you can not get rich with testing programs. They are supposed to be fun ways to earn something on the side, but certainly not a way to get rich.
So, do not give up anything else to focus on this. Instead, look at it as a way to bring in extra money while you enjoy the process.
How to get an extra $ 5 to $ 50 a day, win money through a contest or not
First, before reading how to make money from playing online, here are some real programs that pay you $ 5 to $ 50 every day just to share your thoughts and opinions:
We recommend that you join all of the sites below where you reside, and you should confirm the emails you receive after signing in to increase your chances of getting more money. All are 100% free to join, so do not worry about paying anything.
• InboxDollars (only allowed to residents in USA and UK). You earn money directly with them, not points! They pay cash to members to read emails, play games, shop and survey. You can also get a $ 5 bonus just to join! Click here to join InboxDollars.
• Swagbucks (only allowed to residents in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Ireland). They pay you to shop, watch videos, search the web and answer quick questions. They are among the elderly and have paid $ 326 million to their members! Click here to join Swagbucks.
• Life points (UK, India, Australia, Canada, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Argentina, Singapore and Hong Kong only). Join over 5,000,000 members to get real bonuses. You can also get 10 Points of LifePoints for free! Click to join LifePoints.
• Toluna (only allowed to residents in the USA, UK, Australia, Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands). They have more than 8 million members worldwide who are paid only for testing products or even sharing their ideas and opinions. Click here to join Toluna.
• MyPoints Points (only US and Canadian residents allowed). They pay you only to watch videos, play games, shop or even just read your emails. They have paid more than $ 236 million to 10 million of their members since 1996! Click here to join MyPoints.
If you are not in the allowed countries, you can not join and will not open links for you. But you can join the Kingged.com program here to receive email updates for more programs that allow for more countries.
You do not even have to play the contest with people for the money. They pay people every day like you a lot of money just to share your thoughts and opinions about the things around you or the products you use.
Deshpande, P. (2014, August 24). How To Earn Money Play An online Contest And 13 Real Programs That Really Pay. Retrieved April 1, 2016,
Funk T. (2013) Measuring Success. In: How To Earn Money Play An online Contest And 13 Real Programs That Really Pay, Berkeley, CA.
Bergström, Thamwika (2013). How To Earn Money Play An online Contest And 13 Real Programs That Really Pay. Stockholm University. p. 5. Retrieved 2014-06-11.