The King Fahd University in Saudi Arabia is inviting qualified students from around the world to apply for its 2023 scholarships. This scholarship program is available for the Spring Semester (January 2023) intake. The fully-funded King Fahd University Scholarship is for the applicants who want to pursue Master’s and PhD and MBA Degree Programs in the University. Aside MBA programs that are not open for the Spring Intakes, other regular degree programs are open. Applicants can submit all applications for the King Fahd Scholarship without TOEFL. The applications for this scholarship are done online.
King Fahd ruled Saudi Arabia and he named one of the most venerated and famous Kings of Saudi Arabia. In Mecca, you’ll find his names inscribed on one of the gates which is called King Fahad Gate, around the eastern edge of the Al-Haram also known as the Sacred Mosque, and the Grand Mosque or Great Mosque of Mecca. This scholarship program doesn’t exclude the female students, they’re eligible to apply too. King Fahd University offers all the academic programs as well as Engineering, Sciences, Business administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields.
King Fahd University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia Perks
• KFU offers free tuition fees to all recipients.
• KFU offers a monthly stipend which covers recipients’ living expenses.
• KFU offers a free furnished air-conditioned housing.
• KFU offers essential medical care.
• KFU provides free textbooks.
• KFU offers a prepaid airfare ticket for initial travel to Dammam at the beginning of the contract. Also, a return ticket after the completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
• In the University’s cafeteria, KFU provides subsidized meals.
• KFU offers recipients the opportunity to participate along with the University faculty in Research and Book Writing.
King Fahd University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia Eligibility Criteria
• All applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
• All applicants must have A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
• All applicants must hold an M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
• All applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
• All applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
• All applicants must have A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
• All applicants must have at least one course in college-level calculus covers both differentiation and integration.
• All applicants must have a working knowledge of computers as proved by at least one course in that area (e.g. programming, data processing, information systems, etc.)
• All applicants must have at least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may not affect research assistants, graduate assistants and applicants with excellent academic records.
All applicants for the KFU scholarship should make sure you have scanned copies of the below mandatory documents in PDF. Every file size should be a maximum of 2 MB.
• A copy of identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
• Updated official transcripts (PhD. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ Master’s Applicants – BS Transcript) [The transcript must have your names and grades of all courses taken]
• All applicants should provide three Recommendation Letters from their academic referees and submit it through the online recommendation system after they submit the online application.
• Statement of Purpose (Write a one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
• All applicants should upload a passport size photo with white background (It’s optional for females)
• A Curriculum Vitae explaining briefly applicants’ education and work experience.
• Non-Compulsory documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
° TOEFL ( a minimum 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) / IELTS (a minimum 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD)
° GRE (General) score sheet (Mandated for Engineering & Science programs)
• Degree(s) Certificates
Both male and female applicants can apply for this scholarship program. The applications are done online and applicants will be shortlisted based on their academic achievements.