The 2023 OIST Internship in Japan application is ongoing. The Internship is fully-funded and it’s open to all applicants from around the world. The Internship will be observed in Japan at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. All the expenses for this Internship program are covered. Both Undergraduate, Graduates Students from all around the world can apply for the OIST Japanese Internship Program. The OIST Internship in Japan changes interns’ lives.
Applicants don’t need to present any IELTS or other language tests to be shortlisted for the Japan Internship program. The duration of the OIST Internship is between 2 & 6 months. There’s no extension for this Internship. All academic fields are available for the shortlisted students to work in their chosen fields. OIST offers an enabling environment and other social events during their Internship program.
The OIST Internship in Japan is funded. This Internship program is a great opportunity for interns to explore the beautiful country called Japan, and it opens the doors of opportunities which enhance their future Career. This Japanese Internship will be an investment for the participants in the future. Therefore, we urge everyone to grab this fantastic opportunity and apply for it with their full interest.
Details of OIST Internship in Japan 2023
• Application Closes: October 15, 2022
• Host Country: Japan
• Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
• Financial Coverage: Fully-funded
• Eligible National: All Nationalities
Fields of OIST Internship Program
The OIST Graduate School provides internship opportunities in an array of fields to International Undergraduate and Graduate students as Research Interns. This will offer interns the opportunity to gain experience and learn a specific technique that will help boost their careers.
The interns will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST. Interns will do research in the following fields:
• Computational Science
• Ecological and Marine Sciences
Required Application Documents
• Letter of Recommendation
• ID Photo
• Statement of Interest
• Academic Transcript
Eligibility Criteria for OIST Internship in Japan
• Applicants who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & Vocational Schools are eligible to apply.
• Applicants who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan and Overseas are eligible to apply.
• Fresh graduates of the particular institutions are also eligible to apply.
• All the enrolled applicants must have collected approval from their home institution. Applicants who are still schooling should confirm with their institutions.
How to Apply?
• All applicants should Application apply for it Online.
• Do not apply separately.
• Applicants should fill the Online application form.
• Applicants are to upload all the documents.
If you want to be shortlisted for this Internship program in Japan, make sure you upload all the required documents. It’s those who upload all necessary documents and meet the eligibility criteria that will be selected for the 2023 program.