The 2023 MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at University of Pretoria is a great opportunity for the International African students to study in one of the world’s famed universities. This scholarship program offers enlightened and brilliant young Africans with the necessary tools to develop their ideas and make a positive impact in their society and country at large. This scholarship aims to promote a positive change by supporting the next generation of leaders in their chosen fields. The scholarship offers financial support and mentoring to students who have showed excellence in their fields of study, but who are seriously being discouraged by the heavy cost of higher education.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria is determined to give support to the academically brilliant and smart students in Africa who desire to study in the university. The skills, knowledge, attitudes, and values showed by these students will add to the transformation of the continent. Also, the program states that community service and internships as inherent components of its curriculum. The scholarship is personally designed for students who are provisionally admitted to the University of Pretoria to study for a postgraduate degree. This scholarship program grants the successful students the opportunities for future success.
Through this scholarship program, successful students will have a deep understanding of their fields of study and a very solid foundation for the future research. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to complete their education and pursue higher education irrespective of their financial status. Education is widely admitted as a catalyst for economic and social change, and this is the reason why the program focuses on the creation of productive leaders and encouraging them to become active community transformers.
About University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
• Scholarship Country: South Africa
• Scholarship University: University of Pretoria
• Degree Level: Master’s Degree
• Eligible Country: African Countries
• Application Closes: October 31, 2022
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Benefits
• The tuition fee is covered for the successful applicants
• The accommodation expenses will be covered for the successful applicants
• There’s books and printed material allowance
• There’s a monthly stipend for successful applicants to cover daily expenses
• The applicants’ travel expenses are covered
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The aspiring candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships:
• The aspirants must come from African countries.
• The aspirants seeking a Postgraduate degree are eligible to apply.
• The aspirants must have experience in community service and leadership.
• The aspirants are expected to maintain a high academic records.
• The aspirants must show financial need and hailed from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
How to Apply for the University of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
• The interested aspirants must have received provisional admission at University of Pretoria before they can apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
• You’ll need a provisional admission letter for this scholarship.
• Aspirants can submit applications online for any Master’s degree program on the university’s website.
• You can send your MCFSP application along with all supporting documents to [email protected].
All applications for this scholarship program are to be submitted online through the university’s portal. There are lots of great opportunities waiting for the successful applicants.
SEE OTHER SCHOLARSHIP:
2023 United Nations Jobs For International Applicants
How To Apply For University of Sussex Graduate Scholarship in the UK 2022
How To Apply King Fahd University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia (Fully-funded)
2023 UNIL Master’s Scholarship Program in Switzerland (Funded)
Fully-funded Victoria University of Scholarship in New Zealand for 2022-23 Academic Session