Applications are hereby invited from outstanding students for Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021-22 available to graduating high school seniors, undergraduate students (all years), Community college students transferring to four-year universities and graduate students (law school, medical school, MBA, and all other full-time masters or PhD programs).
As an HSF Scholar, you will have access to HSF’s invaluable Scholar Support Services and be eligible to receive a scholarship. About 10,000 outstanding students are selected every year as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF)
Scholarships to be taken at: Accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US.
Scholarships level: Undergraduate & Graduate
Scholarships Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021-22 | DETAILS
HSF empowers families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education, while providing scholarships and support services to as many exceptional students as possible.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund for undergraduate and graduate students
- Candidates must be domestic or international students.
- Must enroll in any Accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US,
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
The benefits of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021-22 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students include the following;
- Every year, HSF selects ~10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which range from $500-$5,000 and awarded directly to students
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund can proceed to apply through the online application page. Candidates are also required to enroll in any accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US for the award.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
Share to a friend who needs this