Henceforth, you can simply put these things in the sun after cleaning as the aftermath will amaze you. Are you aware that Mother Nature can make a contribution when we are talking about cleaning various kitchen items? It is actually true, despite the fact that several cleaning products do their job well. The sun’s rays can indeed assist with the finish cleaning touch. After washing and drying, place items in the sun for a few hours, and voila, they become cleaner.
1. Wooden Cutting Boards: Aside from the fact that some people are claiming that the sun can disinfect a wooden cutting board; this has not yet been proven conclusively. In either way, we are all aware that a cutting board dries faster in the sun, and this ensures that bacteria on the moist surface are less likely to increase.
2. Trash Can: Simply take your trash can outside and have a good look at the thing. Rinse the can, wipe the inside with a disinfectant detergent, and let it dry in the sun.
3. Grime in the refrigerator: Are the drawers in your refrigerator no longer clean? Simply mix it with soap, scrub the drawers and then put them in the sun for a few hours. They will be sparkling clean again!
4. Lunch drums: Do you usually put food with tomato sauce in a food container? If so, there is a good opportunity that it will leave a red haze in the container. Therefore spray the container with lemon juice and put it in the sun for a few hours. When you leave it in the sun, it is likely to be a lot cleaner.
5. Shopping bag: The canvas bags that you normally use as a shopping bag must regularly wash. You should just think about it: you put the bag on the floor in the supermarket, in your car and then on your counter. Yuck! Shopping bags that can’t be washed in the washing machine should also be cleaned regularly. Wipe these bags with a cloth and then put them in the sun for a few hours. The bags are ready for use again!
Share to a friend who needs this