Health & Social Care Teacher at needed at ANZUK – UK
ANZUK is working ins partnership with a successful, high performing secondary school based in Reading.
Full time Health & Social Care Teacher
High achieving co-educational school
Contract to start October until the end of the academic year
ANZUK Teachers is currently working with a catholic secondary school in Reading. The school was recently graded ‘Good’ by a latest Ofsted report and has great transport links and close proximity to the M4. The school is a high performing secondary with a flourishing sixth form centre, there is a great focus on extracurricular activities including sports.
ANZUK Teachers are looking for a Health & Social Care Teacher, with experience of teaching Health & Care at BTEC to Years 10,11,12 & 13. The position is to start after October half term until the end of the year (Summer 2020) and the school are ideally looking for someone full time, although part time would be considered.
Applicants must have a strong background in teaching Health & Social Care at BTEC & A-Level. You must be able to teach exciting and challenging lessons and be committed to the development of all students.
Qualification and Experience
You must have a relevant Teaching qualification that is compatible to the UK system and be qualified to teach Health & Social Care.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
– Possess an Enhanced DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through ANZUK
– Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years – any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
– Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role – or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
ANZUK have been around since about 2004 successfully placing teachers and support staff into schools, and are the one true global education recruitment specialist – operating across Australia, New Zealand, Canada, America, and the UK (with offices in London and the South West)
If this role is not suitable, please still get in touch as we are working with a variety of schools across the UK on a number of different positions.
- RGIT International Student Scholarship Program 2021 in Australia
- NDDC Postgraduate Scholarships in Foreign Universities 2021
Image Credit: aussiechildcarenetwork.com.au