To guarantee accurate and timely financial statements, budgets, forecasts required by statute and the company. In close cooperation with Group HR & IT to advise on and implement policies relating to the effective organisation of personnel in the UK business.
A global medical devices manufacturer, distributor and drug discovery primarily operating in Europe and UK.
- Responsible for the production and accuracy of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for the production and accuracy of statutory accounts and tax requirements.
- Responsible for the production and accuracy of the company’s budget and forecasts.
- Responsible for the production and accuracy of financial data submitted to Group.
- Responsible for the production and accuracy of Key Performance indicators as agreed by management.
- Management of Credit control outsourcing.
- Management of HR organisation and administration.
- Management of the building and facilities administration.
- Responsible for the control of Legal documents, Data Protection and Company Secretarial duties.
- Responsible for the control of Company assets.
- Act as Internal Auditor on behalf of the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Responsible for reporting adverse events strictly in accordance with specific local Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Complete training courses to a satisfactory standard before commencing any task.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with 3+ years PQE.
- Strong track records in developing, managing and evaluating financial and administrative plans and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
capacity to think strategically with expertise in complex problem
solving, decision making and critical thinking skills, displays good
- Excellent analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities.
£70,000 – £75,000 + 20% bonus + 9% pension.