This particular trick will help you easily unshrink your clothes! It happens to everyone at some point and it is such a bummer; you take your shirt out of the laundry washer or dryer and it is shrunk to half its original size…fortunately there is a trick that will help you out!
This is the solution to your shrunken clothes
This is what you need:
· Shrunken item of clothing
· Drying rack
But how does it work?
· You should fill your sink with cold water and add three splashes of conditioner
· Add your shrunken item of clothing to it, let it soak there for about 10 to 15 minutes so the conditioner can soak pretty much in.
· Drain the sink of water
· Wring the item of clothing and try to get as much water out of it as possible (you shouldn’t rinse out beforehand!)
· Put the clothing item flat and stretched out on a towel so the towel can absorb all the excess water.
· Hang the item of clothing over a drying rack and wait until it is dry, and that is all there is to it!
Did you know about this trick before?