Griffith University – Remarkable funding for International Students is open for International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Griffith University The deadline of the scholarhip is 07 Aug 2020.
Griffith University – Remarkable funding for International Students is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at Griffith University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International Students are eligible for this Grant.
The funding covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship in Germany 2021-2022
- Caribbean Scholarships at Niagara College in Canada 2021
- Global Masters Scholarship at University of Birmingham in UK 2021/2022
- University of Nottingham Scholarship in UK 2021/2022
- School of Natural and Environmental Sciences Scholarship at University of Newcastle in UK 2021
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you must submit the program application form by the given deadline.