Griffith University – Remarkable funding for International Students is open for International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Griffith University The deadline of the scholarhip is 07 Aug 2020.
Griffith University – Remarkable funding for International Students is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at Griffith University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International Students are eligible for this Grant.
The funding covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Geoff Boyes Scholarship at Ryerson University in Canada 2021
- Polytechnique Montréal Scholarship in Canada 2021
- Lester B. Pearson International Students Scholarship at University of Toronto 2021
- University of Reading EU Bursary – UK
- Indiana University Fellowship in USA 2021/2022
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you must submit the program application form by the given deadline.