Are you dreaming of studying in Canada? Geoff Boyes Scholarship offers you the opportunity to study in Canada by applying for the Geoff Boyes International Student Leadership Award. It is sponsored by Ryerson University and valid for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This scholarship is accessible to students who want to register in any post-secondary program at the Faculty of Science. Ryerson International students will get a sum of $2,000 for the applied program.
Ryerson University – About
Ryerson University is a public research academia in Ontario, Canada, placed at 801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The university has an academic mission to provide a balance between theory and practical, and it grooms student for careers in professional and quasi-professional fields. It endeavors for the progress of applied knowledge and research.
The university’s main campus largely lies in the Garden District of downtown Toronto. The campus is “intertwined” with the other part of the downtown core, with little entrance markers outlining the campus from the other part of the city. Most of the campus is structured as a mixed-use institutional area, even though parts of the campus are located in areas specifically for commercial and residential function.
Majority of the plazas, parks, and green spaces on the university’s campus are possessed by the school, though access to these spaces is also unrestricted to the public. These includes: Devonian Square and Kerr Hall’s quadrangle.
Why should you to study at Ryerson University? Ryerson University is an institution of applied learning. It is renowned for the excellence of its training, the significance of its curriculum, and the success of its students. Ryerson also offers quality scholarships to applicants and is intensely dedicated to accessibility and lifelong learning. It is also very involved in creating a broader community. The school is one of the foremost universities in Canada and the globally.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill, Canada (Fully-Funded)
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2022/23 for Low Income Country Students to Study in UK
- Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in UK 2022
- Fanshawe College AAR Aircraft Service Award for International Students – Canada
- International Undergraduate Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University in UK 2022
- Edwin Leong CSC PhD Scholarship at UBC in Canada 2021
- Become a Canadian: Check if you Qualify for a permanent residency Visa!
- University of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program in USA 2022
- Thompson Rivers University Scholarship in Canada 2021/2022
- School of Medical Sciences Scholarship at University of Auckland in New Zealand 2021/2022
Application Deadline: Open
Geoff Boyes Scholarship – Summary
- University or Organization: Ryerson University
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Post-Secondary
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Award Location: Canada
Eligibility for Geoff Boyes Scholarship
To be eligible for Geoff Boyes Scholarship, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All candidates applying from foreign countries are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Course: Courses under the Faculty of Science are available.
- Candidates must be present students of Ryerson in a post-secondary program.
Benefits of Geoff Boyes Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Geoff Boyes Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The program will award $2,000 to two selected foreign students towards pursuing a post-secondary study at the university.
How to Apply for Geoff Boyes Scholarship
To apply for Geoff Boyes Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Candidates can apply to Ryerson via OUAC or create a Ryerson Online Identity and finish the application procedure. They have to be signed up on AwardSpring with their university login details and apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are expected to submit the following documents to the school:
- Academic transcripts
- Supplementary form
- Supporting documents
- Non-academic requirements such as portfolios, auditions, interviews for some programs.
- Personal documents
- Admission Prerequisites: Candidates are expected to have finished all twelve years of education to be selected for a post-secondary program at Ryerson.
- Language Prerequisites: The candidates are expected to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAEL – 60
- TOEFL IBT – 82+
- PTE Academic – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 115
- Cambridge Assessment English – 180 and above on C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency
The university has an academic mission to provide a balance between theory and practical, and it grooms student for careers in professional and quasi-professional fields.
To inquire further about Geoff Boyes Scholarship, please visit the official website,