The Victoria University of Wellington Doctoral Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand offers a competitive scholarship to promising and innovative students. This scholarship program is determined to support Doctoral students who wish to undertake research at the university.
Victoria University accepts for its scholarship from energetic, dynamic, and brilliant international applicants with excellent academic records. This scholarship program offers financial aid to the most qualified applicants who want to pursue their Ph.D. degrees at the Victoria University of Wellington.
The Wellington Doctoral Scholarships in New Zealand offers applicants a unique opportunity to pursue their professional and academic dreams. These scholarships are granted based on applicants’ academic records, research potential, and alignment with the University’s research themes. Are you interested in undertaking a Ph.D. in New Zealand? The Wellington Doctoral Scholarship is the best option for you!
The Victoria University of Wellington is among the leading research universities in New Zealand. VU offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including an array of research opportunities. Victoria is committed to provide access to education for everyone.
Victoria University of Wellington Doctoral Scholarship in New Zealand
• Country: New Zealand
• Institution: Victoria University of Wellington
• Degree: Doctoral Programs
• Duration of Program: 3 Years
• Eligible Student: International Students
• Application Closes: July 1 & November 1, 2022
Wellington Ph.D. Scholarship Benefits
• The shortlisted candidates tuition fees are covered for up to three years.
• The shortlisted candidates are offered an annual stipend worth $ 27,500 for up to three years.
• The shortlisted candidates will garner academic knowledge in the relevant field.
• The schortlisted candidates will garner an understanding of culture, traditions and history of New Zealand
Eligibility Criteria for Wellington Doctoral Scholarship in New Zealand
• All qualified candidates from any part of the world can apply.
• You must possess a strong academic records.
• You must have excellent academic references.
• Interested candidates must have the potential to perform high-quality research.
How to Apply?
• All applications should be submitted through the university’s official website.
• Applicants should fill all the necessary fields before submitting their applications.
• All selected students will be notified of scholarship offers within six to eight weeks of the application deadline.
The shortlisted aspirants are granted an annual stipend worth $ 27,500 for up to three years.