The interested applicants are invited to apply for the ongoing American University Global Leader Scholarship in the United States. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the fully funded AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship. Students who wish to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the university can apply for this scholarship.
The International Emerging Global Leader Scholarship for the 2022-23 academic session covers all the important educational expenses. There are also Distance learning scholarships available for Master’s Degree students . The Undergraduate students will spend 4 years on campus while the Master’s students will spend 2 years.
Founded in 1893, the American University is one of the widely known private research universities in the world. The university has over 150 degree programs. 10 of these programs are PhD degree programs, 87 Masters Degree programs while 71 are undergraduate degree programs. In 2020, American University was 77th.
Summary of American University Global Leader Scholarship
• Host Country: United States
• Host Institution: American University
• Program: Bachelors & Masters
• Eligible Nationality: International students
• Funding Type: Fully Funded
• Closing Date: December 15, 2022
Benefits of American University Global Leader Scholarship
• It offers a complete tuition fee.
• It covers Board fee.
• It covers Room fee.
• It won’t cover Health Insurance.
• It won’t cover Books fee.
• It won’t cover Airline Tickets.
• It won’t cover Miscellaneous Expenses.
List of Study Fields for American University Global Leader Scholarship:
• It offers 71 undergraduate programs.
List of Online Master Degree Programs for American University Global Leader Scholarship:
• Master of Science in Nutrition Education
• Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
• Master of Science in Counter-Terrorism and Homeland Security
• Master of Arts in Economics, Applied Economics
• Master of Science in Health Promotion Management
• Master of Public Administration and Policy
Eligibility Criteria for AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship:
• All International students can apply for American University Online Masters Scholarships.
• The applicants with leadership qualities will be given preferential treatment.
• You must possess their Bachelors Degree for a Masters degree program.
• You must have a 3.0 GPA in the first two-semester of your Master’s Program.
• You must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply?
All interested can apply for through the American University Global Leader Scholarship Online Application Portal for 2023.
This scholarship program is not fully funded. There are some expenses that the selected applicants will have to sort for themselves. It doesn’t cover health insurance, books and other expenses. Therefore, applicants are to bear this in mind and prepare for it.