Senior Frontend Developer, Dublin, Permanent, €Neg, UI, ReactJS.
Our client is a digital entertainment company.
Our client is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To design and develop code with performance optimization, extensibility and maintainability in mind
- Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating and supporting your agile development SCRUM team. Provide support to the business for critical issues.
- Functionally and Unit test all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently
- Demonstrable experience with Frontend technologies
- 5+ years professional development experience
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
- Strong communication skills and fluency in verbal and written English are essential
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Experience/understanding of working in an Agile environment
- Experience with PHP
- Experience in developing websites or web applications for mobile devices (particularly HTML5
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Kenny Vaughan at Software Placements on +353 (phone number removed) or email your C.V in Word format through the link provided or to [email protected]