Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic management consulting firm set up to help start-up, small and medium businesses maximize their vision and achieve their highest potential through effective planning, structuring and maximized use of their resources
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Nicole Sinclair
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Receive visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive and sort daily mails.
- Manage an active calendar of appointments for the CEO.
- Coordinate with the CEO to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Coordinate company meetings, events and sessions with other department.
- Create presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets and databases for the CEO.
- Assist the CEO in managing records of company policies and procedures
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed
- Compose and prepare correspondence; send emails to respective clients and stakeholders.
- Organize and plan meetings, update calendars and schedule meetings for other Team Leaders & their Teams
- Take notes and write minutes during meetings.
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries for the CEO and Exco Members
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Administratively support HR in personnel matters.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or any related subject
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills,
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player
- Creative and innovative
Method of Application