finduddannelse.dk is a Danish platform for lifelong learning. We believe that the students of today, through their research and future job placements can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way – and we want to help them on their way!
That is why we are offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your, hopefully, world-changing vocation.
Finduddannelse.dk sustainability scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2021 and is open to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master’s program that is helping you making the world more sustainable. We believe in making the world a more sustainable place and we want to help others who share our dream.
finduddannelse.dk sustainability scholarship is available to undertake Masters level programs at Germany Universities.
Our ideal candidate is a student that is planning on starting a master’s degree that can help alleviate the impact of the climate change – whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism or any other relevant field.
Finduddannelse.dk sustainability scholarship is open to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master’s program that is helping you making the world more sustainable.
The scholarship help you cover your tuition fees so you and get you one step closer to your, hopefully, world-changing vocation.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting in the Fall 2021
- The degree may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study via (if applicable)
You apply by filling out the application form on our website.
Share to a friend who needs this