All exceptional students who desire to pursue their educational career with a scholarship and most especially in Findlay University are invited to apply for the Findlay University scholarship in the US for the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Findlay is determined to prepare students for a successful career and brighter rewarding future. This scholarship program is open to all interested applicants from all over the world.
Founded in 1882, University of Findlay is a private university and has over 4,000 students. Findlay has produced many students including scholars and researchers who are well known.
Selection Criteria for Findlay University Scholarship for International Students:
• Applicant must be an International student.
• Applicant must be commencing an eligible undergraduate coursework degree in the US.
Benefits of Findlay University Scholarship for International Students:
• It offers the recipients $15,000 to settle their educational expenses.
Application Requirements for Findlay University Scholarship for International Students:
• You must have a minimum of a 2.75 – 3.49 GPA or higher.
• You are to provide the official proof of English proficiency:
° TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
° Duolingo Minimum Score: 95
° iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
° IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
° PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
Supporting Documents for Findlay University Scholarship for International Students:
• You are to provide original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary schoolwork or work completed to the final year of study.
• You are to provide a certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language.
• You are to provide a bank statement proving the capability to mandatory fees, pay tuition and room & board for a year.
Application Procedure for Findlay University Scholarship for International Students:
• For you to be considered for this scholarship program, you must be admitted to study a Bachelor’s Degree through the University’s application portal or common application at the University of Findlay.
Closing Date: It varies
Studying in abroad with a scholarship comes with relief. You won’t have to bother yourself on how to pay your educational expenses which are always expensive. With the Findlay scholarship program, students will experience the same relief as they will be offered $15,000 to settle their educational expenses for the 2022/23 academic session.