Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Finance Officer at Sterling Bank Plc
Agric Finance Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- To drive agricultural business along the value chain to achieve the Bank’s target and objectives of being the industry’s leader in agricultural financing.
- Drive agricultural finance business in the regions by identifying viable businesses and being part of business/marketing calls to customers and prospects.
- Train market facing staff on the various agricfinance product offerings. This goes a long way in building the capacities of the staff in growing the agric business.
- Create quality risk assets.
- Appraise and process credit request and project finances
- Grow the existing businesses and relationships under the unit
- Collate weekly report of activities for the regions.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of risk assets portfolio as well as pay down on facilities as and when due.
- Identify challenges and escalate to the relevant authorities for resolution.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 6 months after training.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Finance Officer at Sterling Bank Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Deadline: October 2, 2020
Share to a friend who needs this