Intern Gap, founded in 2016 is a leading service provider to blue chip companies across West Africa in the field of media, branding and advertising
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Fully Remote
- Are you a talented Graphic Designer and ready to be part of something new, exciting, and where your ideas can be heard? Then join us
Full Job Description
- We are looking for a full time talented and self motivated Graphic Designer to join our design team
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating, conceptualizing, and executing custom and unique design solutions for web, social, digital, and brand marketing
- The right candidate should be comfortable working fast and on a wide range of graphics for a variety of organizations, schools, and events
- You will be working hand in hand with other designers to visually translate our client’s needs into a working solution
- We are looking for someone with an “eye” for creating complex compositions with minimal information using images and typography.
- This role is remote and hours can vary depending on projects and demand. Must be able to work fast, autonomously and meet strict deadlines.
- Create new, update, manage, and take ownership of existing design materials for the agency and clients
- Create and manage design assets, includes print and digital marketing, social media design, print collateral, merchandise design, logos, and more
- Create website mockups and collaborate with developers to ensure design is built accurately
- Research and document industry trends on clients and competitors
- Recommend design and branding best practices for clients and the agency
- Lead branding efforts to create and maintain style guides for both the agency and clients
- Bringing solutions to the table, not waiting for task list
Qualified Candidate Must:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in the Arts / Design field and 2 years experience (OR) 6 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, or an equivalent of vectorbased design software. The candidate will also be working with basic desktop software (i.e. Outlook, Office Word, and Excel).
- Have a good working knowledge of creating and working with vector graphics.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects
- Versatile designer with experience designing for both B2B and B2C brands
- Proven record of creating impactful digital marketing materials, including display ads, HTML5 ads, and landing pages
- Wizard in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency in Keynote, Powerpoint, Adobe Suite, Sketch, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Experience with content management systems, preferably WordPress
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS is a plus.
- Adobe Illustrator: 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 5 years (Preferred).
- N150,000 – N250,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, a copy of their updated Resume and portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: There will be Remote interview process and Virtual office meetings.