Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time. We place integrity and transparency above profit thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. This high standard is portrayed in our consistency with the delivery of high quality products to maintain a legacy that has been built over the years in our operations as a leading Oil and Gas company in Nigeria. Our brand is unique in the industry as a result of our ability to maintain an uncompromised standard at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Chartered Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Liaise with external and internal auditors in completing audits.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Establishing, maintaining and coordinating the implementation of accounting control procedures
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts
- and document business transactions
- Preparing Payroll, Pensions and PAYE Schedules
- Tracking all company receivables and liaising with the appropriate departments
- A Male/Female with a B.Sc/HND in Accounting. Postgraduate degree would be an advantage.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACCA)
- Minimum of 5 years progressive working experience in a structured organisation
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft office packages
- Must have a good knowledge of IFRS
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For Enquiries Call: 08125387755 or 0701106006.