École Polytechnique Foundation is granting the Excellence International Awards to attract and reward students from all over the world. These awards will be granted based on academic excellence. Aside from the sponsorship being awarded based on the academic merit of the candidates, it will also provide benefits towards the applied bachelor program at the school.
École Polytechnique – About
École Polytechnique is also regarded as Polytechnique or l’X. It is one of the most prominent and selective grandes écoles found in France. École Polytechnique was established in the year 1794. It is a premier French institute that is a mixture of innovative science and technology with top-tier research, academics, and innovation. The institute grooms socially responsible experts who excel at leading complicated and innovative projects that approach societal issues of today and tomorrow.
The undergraduate admission process to Polytechnique is in two ways. The first one is through a greatly selective examination which necessitates at least 2 years of rigorous preparation after high school. The 2nd pathway is through following undergraduate study at another university. Admission comprises of a week of written examinations during the spring followed by oral examinations that are handled in batches over the summer.
Why study at École Polytechnique School? The institution offers students, staff and also day students two eating options on-site. Their compact community offers you the perfect environment to begin your unique activity or help others to discover their own interests. Enjoying great prestige in higher education in France, the École Polytechnique is often associated with not just selectivity and academic excellence, but also with elitism and technocracy which have been sources of criticism since its inception. In the popular imagination, the institution is linked to certain symbols such as the student uniform or the Cornice.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities in Australia & Germany
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2021
- Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students to Study in UK [Fully Funded]
- University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship For International Students ,UK 2022
- 2022 Australian National University Scholarship For International Students
- Deakin University Scholarship For International Students, Australia 2021
- 2021 Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship For International Students
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill, Canada (Fully-Funded)
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2022/23 for Low Income Country Students to Study in UK
- Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in UK 2022
- Fanshawe College AAR Aircraft Service Award for International Students – Canada
- International Undergraduate Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University in UK 2022
- Edwin Leong CSC PhD Scholarship at UBC in Canada 2021
- Become a Canadian: Check if you Qualify for a permanent residency Visa!
- University of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program in USA 2022
Application Deadline: October 12th, 2021
Excellence International Awards – Summary
- Awarding Institution: École Polytechnique Foundation
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Bachelor Program
- Awards Value: €4,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country: France
Eligibility for Excellence International Awards
To be eligible for Excellence International Awards, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses: Bachelor degree in any field offered by the Polytechnique School.
- They must have an overall strong academic average.
- Candidates must have already secured an entrance certificate to study science at a higher education institution (scientific university, specialized institute, French preparatory class).
How to Apply for Excellence International Awards
To apply for Excellence International Awards, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: To be selected for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at Polytechnique School. After being registered, applicants can apply through an online application form for award.
- Necessary Documents. Applicants must submit the following:
- Official Academic Transcripts
- A Personal Statement
- A photo
- The application fee and contact details of 2 referees
- Admission Prerequisites: To secure admission, candidates must satisfy all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Prerequisites: The tests that we accept are the:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL ibt)
- The following Cambridge General English Tests: First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) and Proficiency (CPE). Scores must date no earlier than two years before the start of the program. The minimum scores needed are:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge Test – First (FCE)/ Grade B – 176
Benefits of Excellence International Awards
Recipients of Excellence International Awards will be offered the benefits below:
- The École Polytechnique Foundation will offer an award sum of €4,000 per annum to the successful applicants for the bachelor study.
To inquire further about Excellence International Awards, please visit the official website.