The Entrance Scholarships at Selkirk College are made obtainable to foreign students who are interested in obtaining a degree program at Selkirk College in Canada. This funding program aims to support the higher education of academically gifted international students at the school.
Selkirk College provides a range of Entrance Scholarships to help students to attend full-time post-secondary programs. Awards are on the basis of high academic accomplishment on select Grade 11 and/or 12 programs. Entrance scholarships range in value up to $1,500.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Master
Value of Award: Up to $1500
Number of Awards: Not Known
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Postgraduate International Silver Award In UK, 2020
- Women in Leadership Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK
- 2020-2021 Dean’s International Scholarship at York University, Canada
- Study in Canada – Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship at University of Calgary, Canada
- Entrance scholarships for future undergraduates at McGill University, Canada
- Emory University Scholar Programs in USA 2020/2021 [Funded]
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
- Incoming Freshmen Scholarship at Central Methodist University in USA
- Provost’s Assistant ship And Dean’s Grants, USA
- Ursinus Gateway Scholarships In USA For International Students
Eligibility for Entrance Scholarships at Selkirk College
- Candidates are required to obtain admission in any approved program at Selkirk College before December 1, 2020.
- Candidates must possess an excellent GPA or earned 80% in their final year of high school or your undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English Language
How to Apply for Entrance Scholarships at Selkirk College
International candidates are required to apply for an eligible study program at Selkirk College by the closing date. If their application for admission is accepted, they can send their application for this award. For additional details, please get in touch with the international department at [email protected].
- Apply for a post-secondary program at Selkirk College and have a student number assigned to you.
- Apply for an Entrance Scholarship during the application period.
- High school transcripts: applicants upload scanned copies of their high school transcripts during the online application process.
- High school transcripts can be ordered from your high school;
- Or, from the BC Ministry of Education
What happens next?
- Award recipients will be notified by email or letter.
- Students must confirm whether the award will be accepted or declined by the requested deadline date.
- Students who have accepted an award will be requested to complete a Thank You letter to the donors. A link to an online form will be provided.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- December 1, 2020
See other Opportunities to Live, Work and Study Abroad:
- Canada – Your new home!
- FREE CANADA IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT
- Canada Targets Over One Million Immigrants By 2021
- Different Australian Visa Types
- Australia’s New Temporary Sponsored Visa For Parents
- These Reasons Could Deny You Entry Into Canada!
- America DV Visa Lottery- Is It For Real?
- Requirements For getting Canada Visa
- Applying For Student VISA in Australia
- IMMIGRATION How to Apply for U.S.A Visa – [Step By Step Guide]