The Just Recruitment Group are looking for an e-Marketing Assistant on behalf of a client based in Sudbury.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Assistant will be to create bespoke custom landing pages and schedule regular email marketing campaigns to customers.
The successful candidate will work with the Campaign Manager and e-Marketing Assistant’s to ensure each landing page campaign follows best practice in order to reach its lead target.
The Marketing Assistant will use Hubspot’s reporting tools to guide improvements for customers and other departments.
* Identifying target audiences
* Database segmentation
* Coordinate with internal sales and account management team
* Communicate with clients to ensure content is supplied on time
* General support to the sales team
* Develop visually engaging HTML emails and working with third party customers
* Webinar promotion process and reports
* Editorial Calendar – landing page set up, promotion schedule set up and keep spreadsheets up to date
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Keen to progress in a marketing role
* Highly organised
* Excellent attention to detail
* Quick learner
* A good eye for design
* Effective communication skills
*Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
HELPFUL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Prior experience with an ESP
* Basic image editing in Adobe Photoshop
* Past copy writing experience
* Some knowledge of HTML & CSS
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Shannon at The Just Recruitment Group – Sudbury office.