Have you been looking for an opportunity to study in the UK? Apply for the ongoing Durham University Global Fellowship grants for the outstanding international students in the UK. The fellowship grants are for the 2022/2023 academic session!
Durham University Global Fellowship provides an annual salary of £53,333 every year, £1,250 per month living stipend, and a one-off payment of £1,800 for travel and expenses to all selected candidates.
Also, Durham University will employ each selected candidate for the duration of the Fellowship and will spend time on placement in the Reuters newsroom in London, or with another suitable partner recommended by Reuters.
Durham University was founded in 1832 and it one of the leading universities in the UK. Durham has been consistently ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and top five in the UK.
Benefits of Durham University Global Fellowship Grants:
• A monthly salary of c.£4,444 per month for each month of the Fellowship (equivalent to a pro-rata salary of c.£53,333 per year).
• It offers £1,250 per month for living stipend.
• It offers a one-off payment of £1,800 for travel and expenses.
• You must be employed by Durham University for the period of the Fellowship and you will spend time on placement in the Reuters newsroom in London, or with another suitable partner recommended by Reuters.
• You will be allocated an appropriate academic supervisor and mentor at Durham University.
• If you are an existing employee of a news or media organisation and taking a period of leave in order to pursue the Fellowship, Durham University will pay up to a maximum of £12,000 to you to cover temporary staff costs, subject to specific terms and conditions.
• It provides an opportunity for early career journalists to develop their ideas and collaborations in a growing community of researchers and journalists, as well as through engagement with the University’s departments, colleges and institutes.
Selection Criteria Durham University Global Fellowship Grants:
• The selected candidates will be early in their careers and will have professional journalism experience.
• Applicants who are not currently a journalist must have worked in an investigative reporting capacity in the following related professional fields:
° Leading human rights or other socio-political publications and campaigns.
• Prospective applicants should apply as per the instructions and format outlined above.
° Working as an author or researcher on authoritative investigative work.
° Developing in-field photo- or video-research projects, documentaries, or exhibitions.
Required Documents for Durham University Global Fellowship Grants:
• A complete Application Form
• Your detailed proposal (up to 800 words) for an investigative project you would like to execute during the Fellowship.
• Your short statement (up to 500 words) telling the Fellowship Committee about yourself; what you hope to achieve with this Fellowship; and how your vision of journalism fits with the spirit of the Fellowship.
How to Apply for the Durham University Global Fellowship Grants?
• The prospective applicants are advised to check the application link for more information on how to apply for the Durham University Global Fellowship Grants.
Application Deadline for the Durham University Global Fellowship Grants:: August 15, 2022
Application Link for Durham University Global Fellowship Grants:
The Durham University Global Fellowship Grants are for the international students who wish to study in the UK. It’s a fully funded scholarship program and it is closing by August 15, 2022. It’s a competitive scholarship program, so, make sure you apply for it before the last day of application.