You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s
because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support
services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Imagine a place where people work as one to create an experience that
inspires many. Join us and know that you make it possible for friends,
families, and co-workers to come together. No matter why they gather,
we’re here to serve. Because of what we do, people share so much more
than a meal. And that’s why this is so much more than a job.
Why work with Eurest Dining? We are a member of Compass Group
Canada, the leading food and support Services Company. We provide
diverse, innovative dining services to corporate headquarter locations,
law firms, manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and call
centres. Join our commitment to providing exceptional food service to
the best of business and industry.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Toronto Job Summary
Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrape and rinse food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Wash pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polish silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Maintain temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
- Keep dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Remove trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Help load and unload supplies and product.
Think you have what it takes to be our Dishwashers? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- Willing to work in fast paced environment.
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred but not required.
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines preferred.
- FoodSafe Level 1 Certification an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce
representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage
and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to
race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability
or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact [email protected] for further information.