AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Devops Engineer
Title: Full Time
- We are looking for an analytical, result-driven Devops Engineer who will work with our team of brilliant minds to achieve organizational goals.
- The Devops Engineer must be able to collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases.
- He or She must have the ability to merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and also keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
- Effective communicator and collaborator, manages and maintain the company existing cloud infrastructures
- Works closely with the technical leads & project manager to suggest best infrastructural needs during project initiation phase
- Partake in the development of all company business applications, work with other developers, creative team, designers and research team
- Monitor, scale & pre-emptively ensure zero down time on all cloud services.
- Follow best and standard practices and study technical documentation for infrastructural decision making
- Write automation tests for software’s and application deployments in our Cloud environment.
- Create sandbox environments for code testing & management and be aptly updated on the latest industry trends in cloud technology
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- 2 to 5 years+ experience as a devops engineer
- Active in the Nigeria technology ecosystem, have good, well established and relevant industry relationships
- Understands OS concepts (Virtualization, File System, Process, Sockets, Memory Management)
- Networking & Security (OSI Model, HTTP, FTP, SSL, Domain Configuration)
- Experience setting up Caching server, Load Balancer, Firewalls, Apache/NginX server, Reverse/Forward proxy
- Sound knowledge of any CI/CD tools: Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity and knowledge of containerisation: Docker
- Hands on Knowledge of AWS and any other Cloud infrastructure: Azure, Heroku, Digital Ocean
- Knowledge of Server & Serverless infrastructure, any infrastructure monitoring tool, logs management & application monitoring.
- Experience with GIT, Jira and Agile methodology, Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be a creative person with the right workplace ethics and behaviour
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines
- Must be smart with an appetite for creativity and innovation
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online