Danish State Scholarship Awards at is currently open for application process! This is a call to interested students to come and grab the limited number of Danish state tuition fee waivers and scholarship awards available for offer. This is intended to highly talented students at graduate level, who come from countries outside of the EU/EEA and need a residence permit to study at Roskilde University.
Roskilde University – About
Roskilde University often shorten as RUC or RU is a Danish state-owned institution of higher learning established in 1972 and situated in Trekroner in the Eastern part of Roskilde. The school grants bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and Ph.D. degrees in a broad variety of subjects in the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences.
During the 1970s, the school was famous for its very liberal education as contrasting to the typical lectures taught by the more traditional universities of Copenhagen and Aarhus. The concentration was moved from traditional lectures to group orientated methods and projects instead of traditional exams.
Danish State Scholarship Awards – Summary
- Study Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master degree program.
- Awarding Institution: Roskilde University
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- Eligible Applicants: International students outside the EU/EEA
- Deadline: 15th, Jan 2022 (yearly)
- Location: Denmark
- Next Course Starts: September 2022
- Area of Study – Masters programs offered at the Roskilde University are:
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Merit Awards for International Students at Samford University in USA 2022/2023
- Social Impact Scholarship at Hult International Business School in USA 2022/2023
- International Ambassador Scholarship Awards at Kuyper College in USA 2022/2023
- GRTA International Studentships at Birmingham City University in UK 2021/2022
- Georgian College International Scholarship in Canada 2021/2022
- International Office Scholarships at University of Houston Victoria in USA 2022/2023
- International Pathway To Knowledge Bursary At University Canada West, Canada
- University Of Ottawa Canada International Student Scholarship
- Top 10 Engineering Universities in Canada Today
- How to Get Paid to Stay in Hotels as a Hotel Tester & Some Best Payers
Benefits of Danish State Scholarship Awards
Recipients of Danish State Scholarship Awards will be offered the benefits below:
- A limited number of Danish State Scholarship Awards are offered to very talented scholars at the graduate level, who hail from nations outside of the EU/EEA and need a residence permit to school at Roskilde University.
- The Danish State Scholarship Awards are only offered once a year for the September entry. They have a maximum length of 22 months for programs that commence in September.
- The scholarship value is a sum of DKK 7,800 monthly and is meant to fund living costs in Denmark.
- Number of Scholarships: Certain amount of scholarships will be offered to the students.
Eligibility for Danish State Scholarship Awards
To be eligible for Danish State Scholarship Awards, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nationality: Scholarships are available to non-EU/EEA citizens.
- To be qualified to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship, you must be a non-EU/EEA citizen that is required to pay tuition fees.
- Be informed that being qualified to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship does not guarantee that you will be granted a tuition fee waiver and scholarship. There are usually many more candidates than the scholarships. Candidates are categorized based on their academic performance.
- Roskilde University has the rights to decide in each admission round that only candidate for particular master programs are considered for a scholarships and tuition fee waivers.
- Scholarship and tuition fee waiver students must abide by the study plan and not be hindered in their studies so as to maintain the tuition fee waiver and scholarship.
How to Apply for Danish State Scholarship Awards
To avail Danish State Scholarship Awards, please follow the guidelines below:
- Entrants must apply by uploading a CV and motivational letter detailing their educational and professional background during the online application for admission to the master programs.
- Application should be submitted before 15th of January, 2022 for September 2022 entry.
- The online application platform is accessible one month before the application deadline.
- All applicants are advised to apply on time, as they may come across unanticipated difficulties during the application procedure as well as technical problems. Please be informed that it is an applicant’s responsibility to apply before the application deadline.
- It is imperative to carefully go through the how to apply page and see the official website (link found below) for comprehensive details on how to apply for this Danish State Scholarship Awards.
To inquire further about Danish State Scholarship Awards, please visit the official website.