DAAD MIPLC Scholarship program is presently open to receive submissions. MIPLC – Munich Intellectual Property Law Center is offering scholarship awards to scholars from developing nations as a part of the DAAD’s program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses.”
DAAD is a growth-oriented postgraduate study programs, and upholds the training of specialists from growth and newly industrialized nations. Properly-trained local professionals who are linked with foreign partners play an important part in the sustainable growth of their nations. They are the finest assurance for a better future with reduced poverty, greater education and health for all.
DAAD MIPLC Scholarship program offer international graduates from developing and newly industrialized nations from all disciplines, with at least two years professional experience the opportunity to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-renowned university in Germany. And in extraordinary cases ,to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill, Canada (Fully-Funded)
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2022/23 for Low Income Country Students to Study in UK
- Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in UK 2022
- Fanshawe College AAR Aircraft Service Award for International Students – Canada
- International Undergraduate Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University in UK 2022
- Edwin Leong CSC PhD Scholarship at UBC in Canada 2021
- Become a Canadian: Check if you Qualify for a permanent residency Visa!
- University of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program in USA 2022
- Thompson Rivers University Scholarship in Canada 2021/2022
- School of Medical Sciences Scholarship at University of Auckland in New Zealand 2021/2022
- Equity and Merit Scholarships at University of Manchester in UK 2021
- Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship in USA 2022
- Deans Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Sydney in Australia 2021
- Heidelberg University PhD Scholarship in Germany 2021
- Fulbright Scholarship Program in USA 2021
DAAD MIPLC Scholarship Program – Summary
Scholarship Duration: Duration of course
Study Level: Postgraduate
Application Deadline: October 15th, 2021
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) – About
DAAD award is a private federally financed and state-funded self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, on behalf of 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art). The DAAD does not run programs of study or courses, but grants competitive merit-based grants for use to study and/or research in Germany, at any of the endorsed German academic institution.
Benefits of DAAD MIPLC Scholarship program
Beneficiaries of DAAD MIPLC Scholarship program will be offered the benefits below:
- They will get a complete tuition waiver from the MIPLC.
- The program will pay the beneficiary a monthly allowance of EUR 750.00.
- As a regulation, the award furthermore includes certain payments for health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany.
- Additionally, the program will normally pay an appropriate travel stipend, except these expenses are funded by the home country or by alternative funding source.
- Besides, the program will also pay a study and research stipend..
- Lastly, the award covers a compulsory two-month German course before beginning the MIPLC LL.M. program.
Note: The award does not cover supplementary expenses, e.g. acceptance fees or the fees for a semester ticket for public transport in Munich.
Eligibility for DAAD MIPLC Scholarship program
To be eligible for DAAD MIPLC Scholarship program, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Applicants should have minimum of four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree with a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- Applicants must have gotten their latest degree not over six years ago.
- Applicants should have minimum of two years full-time proficient experience acquired in a public authority, a state or private company in a developing nation (university staff and academics are usually not taken considered). To satisfy this requirement, it is enough if applicant has finished the two years by the time the program starts in October. Whatever the case may be, the experience must have been acquired after finishing of their first university degree.
- Applicants should have English test scores which satisfies the MIPLC requirements.
How to Apply for DAAD MIPLC Scholarship program
To apply for DAAD MIPLC Scholarship program, applicant should follow the guidelines below:
- Interested and qualified applicants should go to German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) on www.miplc.de to apply.
- Applicants may apply over a year in advance.
- Please go through the Application Guidelines for comprehensive details.
Note: Concluded applications will be assessed for admission on a rolling basis. From all candidates, we will put together a shortlist of applicants, who will be invited for a video conference interview to take place in January or February. Based on these interviews, the MIPLC will pre-select the scholars, and the DAAD will take the final decision in early March.