The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (known as Public Policy and Good Governance – PPPG) supports future leaders from developing countries (see list of countries), who want to promote democracy and social justice in their home countries. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply.
The programme, which is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office, offers the chance to acquire a Master’s degree in Master programmes of particular relevance for the social, political and economic development in the students’ countries of origin.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): High Institutions in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Full funding
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Developing Countries
- University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship in Germany 2021-2022
- Global Masters Scholarship at University of Birmingham in UK 2021/2022
- University of Nottingham Scholarship in UK 2021/2022
- School of Natural and Environmental Sciences Scholarship at University of Newcastle in UK 2021
- University of Western Global Excellence Scholarship – Australia
- University of British Columbia Award for International Students – Canada
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships – Canada 2021
- UWE Millennium Scholarship at University of the West of England in UK 2021
- Orange Knowledge Scholarship in The Netherlands 2021
- Margaret Sharp Masters Scholarship at University of Sussex in UK 2021
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2022 for PPPG | DETAILS
- In the light of the principles of Good Governance, highly qualified graduates with a first academic degree are being educated in political science, law, economics and administration and prepared for future leading positions in their home countries.
- Highly qualified graduates from developing and emerging countries (see list of countries) who have obtained their first higher education degree in the subject areas of political and social studies, economics and business administration, legal and administrative sciences.
- In applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt- Programme 2022, you will find country-specific application requirements and procedures by inputting your country and status at the official application webpage. However, the following links are helpful throughout the whole application processes:
- Current Announcement
- Application form
- List of countries
- Frequently asked questions
- Information about the Master Courses
- PPGG Programme Booklet
Application Deadline: 31 July 2021