Fenix International is a next-generation energy and technology company. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our customers through inclusive energy and financial services.
We use real-time transaction data to create a next-generation credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans, unlocking modern financial services for our customers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Representative Intern at Fenix International
Table of Contents
- Customer Service Representative Intern
- Job Description:
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- Method of Application
- Deadline: Not Specified
Customer Service Representative Intern
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Fenix is looking for dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Customer Service Representative interns with passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- A successful Customer Service Representative intern must be fluent in either Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, a critical thinker, attentive to details and an excellent communicator. This position requires individuals to have a strong passion for listening and providing solutions to people.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Ensure an excellent experience to all customers with each interaction
- Give customers information about products and services
- Cross-sell Fenix products to customers where possible
Deliverables and Activities:
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Vet and open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information of complaints, issues, resolutions, praises, e.t.c.
- Follow-up with customers who have delayed payments
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Read from scripts
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Identify and communicate areas for continual improvement of service levels for the call
- Center; recommending process improvements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An OND/HND/Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to interact with peers and mid level leaders internally
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Passionate about solving problems for customers in rural communities
- Proficiency in English Language and 1 or more other Nigerian Languages
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fast-paced and high-growth work environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Service Representative Intern at Fenix International” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
- Please submit your resume and cover letter through the button below.
- In your cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
- We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
- We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share to a friend who needs this