SKIN101 is a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city. Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical service.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Representative at SKIN101 Clinics Limited
Customer Service Representative
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
SKIN101 Medical Center is growing, hence the need to expand our team. We are looking for a qualified and experienced customer service representative to join our team of professionals who can deliver a high-quality service, understand the importance of customer satisfaction and have high business ethics.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcoming and greeting all patients and visitors
- Registering new patients and updating patient demographics
- Keeping a seamless appointment system
- Keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Providing excellent & exceptional customer service
- Your dressing and conduct should make a FANTASTIC 1st impression every time.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products and services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of HND or B.Sc. in a related field.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and strong listening skills.
- Exceptional customer service skill.
- Must be very smart and hardworking
- Must be patient and courteous.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Must be efficient/meticulous and have attention to details.
- Must consistently interact in a manner that is friendly, supportive, respectful, and cooperative with co-workers and patients.
- Evidence of excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment with a wide range of individuals at different levels.
- Have experience in a fast-paced, service-led environment.
- Have a passion for exceptional service.
- Have the boldness to try new marketing ideas, raising awareness of service.
- Must reside in Abuja.
Method of Application
If you are passionate about customer service and want to join an exciting and fast-growing brand, then please send your resume, cover letter and a recent coloured passport photograph using the job title as the subject to [email protected]. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Deadline: November 20, 2020
Share to a friend who needs this