LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
LifeBank is a medical logistics firm that helps in the distribution of medical supplies to hospitals.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Minimum of BSc.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Must be proficient in English Language
- Must be proactive
- Must possess good sales and communication skills
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be willing to relocate
You May Also Like:
- 10 Best Places You Can Sell Your Shoe For Cash
- Today’s Personal Finance Advice May Not Necessarily Help Those Who Need It Most
- Increasing Appeal as Regards to Peer-to-Peer Property Lending
- How You Can Know If An Online Course is Worth Your Time And Money
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Share to a friend who needs this