MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
MasterCard, originally known as Interbank/Master Charge, was created by several California banks as a competitor to the BankAmericard issued by Bank of America, which later became the Visa credit card issued by Visa Inc.. From 1966 to 1979, MasterCard was called “Interbank” and “Master Charge”.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Delivery at MasterCard Nigeria
Manager, Customer Delivery
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
- Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job Description Summary
- MasterCard Worldwide – with its MasterCard® and Maestro® brands- is a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and bringing insight into the payments process to make commerce faster, more secure, and more valuable to everyone involved. As a critical link among financial institutions and millions of businesses, cardholders and merchants worldwide, MasterCard provides services in more than 210 countries and territories.
- Working with our banking partners or third-party processors, the position is responsible for bringing projects to fruition and successfully resolving processing issues of varying complexity to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Participate in the pre and post sales process with the South Africa account teams in analyzing and providing subject matter expertise; Consultative support and proposing innovative solutions to specific/complex customer requirements; Collaborate with account teams in identifying revenue generating opportunities with key customers.
- Manages projects from the project inception to implementation
- Responsible for managing operational targets with members and/or the Processor Certification Plan with processors in key countries/markets
- Coordinates and integrates operations and technology activities with members to leverage MasterCard assets to obtain mutual objectives
- Ensures activities, project assignments, problem resolution and reporting are coordinated
- Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and sets clear objectives
- Monitors process, progress and results
- Makes process improvements and changes to the project plan as necessary
- Support MasterCard advanced payment products through successful deployment.
- Manage and Support all Chip and Paypass implementations/migrations within the African market.
- Dynamically manages its own portfolio of projects by tracking progress, reporting to PMO and escalating when necessary
- Manages all operational issues and technical opportunities with top member/processor accounts within assigned countries
- Manages financial issues such as settlement / billing failures & address them in a timely fashion.
- Manages all credit and debit operational issues for members and/or processors and ensures compliance with all MasterCard technology enhancements.
- Serves as a central point of contact for customer issues, concerns and needs
- Takes time to understand and explore customer needs and acts at all times with the customer in mind
- Ensures problems of varying complexity are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction
- Meets established deadlines and escalates issues which require additional resolution
- Ensures technical & network related issues are resolved as needed by coordination with other corporate departments
- Analyzes and improves operational performance and profitability through reviews; training and communication of operational enhancements
- Communicates and consults with members and/or processors regarding any operations and technology development opportunities
- Analyses customer performance and uses MasterCard’s tools to identify areas of concern or performance and manages the issue to successful resolution
- Ensures initiatives align with MasterCard business goals and processes are maintained to meet service and quality standards
- Uncovers customer needs and identifies corresponding MasterCard products and solutions that might fulfill those needs; makes business development and market development colleagues aware of the corresponding opportunity
Transfer of Knowledge:
- Undertakes customer training on-site on all aspects of MasterCard products and services
- Conduct countrywide forums as required to keep customers abreast of all the latest technologies and compliance updates.
- Travel required
- All other duties as requested
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience with core knowledge of data processing concepts and financial industry/banking operations practices
- Knowledge of the financial services and the payments/card industry
- Committed to quality with a strong focus on customer needs
- Previous call center experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- A team player who easily builds relationships
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Delivery at MasterCard Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share to a friend who needs this