Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Administrator
- Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is in need of a Contract Administrator to manage the drafting and revision of the company’s contracts. He or she will analyse and interpret a wide array of documentation and negotiate contract terms and conditions between various parties.
- The Contract Administrator will manage files for contracts, relevant correspondence, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules, and also clarify terms of employment contracts with staff.
- The preferred candidate will be one who is keen at detecting errors and inconsistencies in contracts, and have outstanding knowledge of all laws pertaining to specific contracts. He or she must be accountable, adept at multitasking and detail-oriented.
- Liaising with staff on all levels to analyse and determine comprehensive contract strategy
- Designing standardised language and guidelines for contracts
- Reviewing contracts for compliance with language guidelines
- Collaborating with internal procurement, legal and human resources teams to ensure contracts’ compliance
- Sharing and clarifying contract processes, conditions and details with management, business partners and employees
- Obtaining contract-related information from relevant parties
- Reviewing contracts, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies in line with company rules and guidelines
- Ensuring relevant documentation accompany contracts, and maintain digital and hard copy of relevant documentation
- Liaising between parties regarding contract development, and negotiations regarding terms and conditions, and drafting and revising changes as required
- Identifying potential risks contract changes may pose to the company
- An MBA in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Law or equivalent.
- 10+ years prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field
- Exemplifies knowledge of contract law, accounting principles and finance
- Experience with SAP/ERP Software
- Has strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Has previous experience in customer service and strong communication skills
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem solving abilities
- Previous experience as a project manager, or coordinating large projects is an asset
- Should exhibit strong organizational and time management abilities
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online