- Fully Funded
- Concordia University
- All Subjects
- International Students
Expires in 85 Days
Concordia Presidential Scholarships Canada – Fully funded is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Concordia University . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2021.
Concordia Presidential Scholarships Canada – Fully funded is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Concordia University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International fee-paying students are eligible to apply.
Concordia University provides support to all international undergraduate students who have shown academic brilliance, community guidance and motivation to better the global community. This program will:
- cover tuition and fees,
- books cost
- living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Starting studies at Concordia University in Fall 2021.
Complete applications form has to be filled online for admission and must be uploaded to their My Concordia student portal. Applicants must complete the Nomination Form
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
- A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this application will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfilment of their personal and academic aspirations.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the English Language Requirement of the University.
Share to a friend who needs this