Colt Foundation PhD Fellowships is open for International Students The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Environmental Health taught at UK Universities The deadline of the scholarhip is 01 Sep 2020.
Colt Foundation PhD Fellowships is available to undertake PhD level programs at UK Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Environmental Health
All students from all over the world
- The rate for the stipend in 2019/20 was £15, 009 (£17,009 for students in London), and it rises each year according to UK inflation.
- Up to £5,000 per year towards research expenses. (which must be satisfactorily justified)
- The Foundation provides full fees for UK/EU students. Where applicants from other countries are required to pay higher fees, they are expected to make up the difference from other sources.
In selecting our Fellows, we take into account the academic track record of the applicant, the quality of the research project that will be undertaken, and the environment in which the PhD training will be undertaken, including the commitment of the supervisors. We are most keen to support individuals with potential to become future research leaders in occupational and environmental health.
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London 2021/2022 (100 slots available)
- Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship Australia, 2021/2022 (Full Fee Scholarship)
- Applications should be submitted by prospective students, and not by their supervisors, although it is expected that the supervisor(s) will have had input to ensure that the project can lead to a successful PhD. We do not have an application form, but we ask that applications include:
- An outline of the proposed research, including the scientific questions that it will address, the data that will be collected, and how they will be analysed to answer the study questions.
- The applicant’s CV.
- A detailed letter of support from the proposed supervisor.
- Contact details of two referees.
- Applications should be submitted to the Foundation’s Director, Mrs Tash Heydon by email ([email protected]) or by post
- Mrs Tash Heydon, Director,The Colt Foundation,The Old Bank House, Market Square,Petworth, West Sussex, GU28 0AHCharity no. 277189
Share to a friend who needs this