Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- To efficiently lead and execute all strategic Sales Transactions, Business Development, Branding and Product Marketing activities to achieve the Group’s goals and objectives in line with global best practice.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of marketing and sales policies, strategies, and plans to enhance the performance of the Organization’s products as well as increase profitability.
- Manages the Group’s products to ensure target margins are met.
- Develop and ensure adherence to periodic sales plan.
- Oversee the management of corporate accounts while ensuring acquisition of new customers and overall achievement of assigned sales targets.
- Prepare relevant presentations, proposals and Corporate Overviews for prospective clients.
- Works with Executive Management to determine prices for products and ensures this is communicated effectively to the customers.
- Initiates appropriate price reviews to drive or sustain products demand.
- Coordinates all business development activities including market research, product development, pricing, sales and distribution as well as product promotion.
- Tracks competitor and industry conditional activities and develop appropriate strategies to protect and enhance the company’s market share.
- Acts to ensure that prompt and practical market information is made available to Executive Management.
- Builds and maintains high level contacts with current and prospective customers, government and other business partners.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Managing Director.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in a similar role.
- Industry and Market Intelligence.
- Business Development and Strategic Management skills.
- Good customer relationship and managerial skills.
- Demonstrate good Commercial awareness/ business acumen.
- Ability to spot and interpret market trends.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Project management skills.
- Mid-Senior level
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Share to a friend who needs this