Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to recruit a CEO for a client that is into publishing of newspaper titles and commercial printing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide direction and leadership on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop a clearly defined and compelling strategy for the company’s future and ensure implementation of the company’s roadmap.
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
- Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Grow the asset base of the company exponentially in the medium/long term.
- Strong in marketing and market understanding.
- Deepen and propagate the brand to a household name/create positive perception.
- Deliver appreciable wealth consistency.
- Minimum educational level – Bachelor’s Degree with a track record of progressively taking on senior roles, with a Master’s Degree.
- Minimum requisite experience: 16 – 20 years working experience in Banking, FMCG or other field.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Share to a friend who needs this