Rigo Microfinance Bank – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Career Opportunities at Rigo Microfinance Bank
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
This role would require a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. You are expected to be ambitious to help us expand our clients. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
- Any other activity as assigned by the Head Of Business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate MUST live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Career Opportunities at Rigo Microfinance Bank” should forward their CV to: c[email protected] using the position as subject of email